Prioritize, Manage and Close Customer Support Requests. Zoho Support is a powerful on demand HelpDesk and KnowledgeBase solution that gives you full support capabilities for your customers. Prioritize, manage and close customer support requests that can be received via a variety of channels.. Learn More
1. How do I create a test ticket by myself?
- Imagine you are a customer and have questions about a product or a software. You will ideally write to the technical support team to find a solution. Similarly, from one of your personal email address (that wasn't used to signup for Zoho Desk) send in an email to your support mailbox. Your default support address will be support@<portalname>.zohodesk.com, where you should replace the <portalname> with that of yours. You could also refer to the sample ticket for your default support address.
- Now in your Zoho Desk account, you should find the email added as a ticket under 'Open Tickets' or 'Unassigned Open Tickets' view.
- Click the subject of the ticket you'd just sent to view its details.
- You can either write a response (to check out the editor), visit the ticket properties (to assess flexibility) or close the ticket.
2. How to move tickets between departments?